Deviation Survey Instruments
Multiple surveying options are available to fulfill various project challenges.
- Surface Recording Gyro (SRG): Offering dependable methods and technology that are a great fit for almost all surface drill projects that have road accessibility and require efficient services.
- North-Seeking Gyro: Providing accurate measurements with great surface and underground versatility for projects with strong surface magnetic interference, or when deep down hole accuracy needs to be as precise possible.
- MEMS Gyro: Offering robust and versatile tool options that are useful for surveying in both surface and underground environments at any inclination angle. This method is memory-based and can be used with drill rigs' wirelines.
- Maxibor 2 Surveys: Exhibiting reliable and accurate non-magnetic survey data collections that are exceptionally suitable for underground core holes at all inclination angles. As well, these can be pumped up boreholes with positive inclinations angles.
- Magnetic Surveys: Providing reliable magnetic survey data collections, which are useful for surveying in both surface and underground environments for all inclination angles.