Geophysical & Hydrophysical Logging and Analysis
Comprehensive borehole geophysical and hydrophysical logging and analysis.
COLOG is IDS' trusted partner for geophysical and hydrophysical logging services. Since 1985, COLOG has been providing borehole geophysical and hydrophysical services to a wide variety of industries including the mining, environmental, energy, geotechnical and water industries. In early 2015, COLOG seperated from IDS and Layne, but continues to work closely with IDS to provide comprehensive logging and analysis for their client base.
- Acoustic Measurements: Acoustic and Optical Televiewer, Full Waveform Sonic, Cement Bond Log, Crosshole Sonic, Variable Density Log, Tube Wave Amplitude
- Electrical and Magnetic Measurements: Normal Resistivity, Single Point Resistance, Spontaneous Potential, Lateral Resistivity, Guard Sensitivity, Induced Polarization, Induction, Dual Induction, Magnetic Susceptibility, Borehole Radar
- Nuclear Measurements: Natural Gamma, Neutron Porosity, Spectral Gamma, Gamma-Gamma Density
- Hydrophysical and Fluid Measurements: Temperature/Differential Temperature, Fluid Resisitivity/Conductivity, pH, Oxidation-Reduction Potential, Vertical and Horizontal Flow, Water Quality Testing, Wireline Straddle Packer, Discrete Interval Sampling
- Mike Culig - email@example.com - +1 303.517.8709
- Greg Bauer - firstname.lastname@example.org - +1 303.888.1430
- Nathan Davis - email@example.com - +1 303.475.3097
- Hannah Clark - firstname.lastname@example.org - +1 775.385.6222